Make your content proud – Five reasons why SiteFusion is the best choice CCMS
We have gone over why publishers choose a CCMS to manage their XML content, and in this post, we would like to tell you why SiteFusion is an easy decision for your content.
Using SiteFusion, you can establish uniform content seamlessly through integration with Fonto, our Dutch technology partner’s XML editor:
Fonto is an XML editor that provides a clean and intuitive interface for working with Extensible Markup Language (XML) documents. These documents format enforces a structured approach to data and ensures consistency in the way information is stored, facilitating standardized publishing.
This powerful XML editor is designed to streamline the creation and editing of XML documents. We’ll take a brief look at Fonto and highlight its user-friendly features.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Real-Time Editing
- Collaborative Editing
SiteFusion excels in maximizing content reusability, a cornerstone for efficient content management. With our CCMS, it is possible to modularize content into reusable components, such as topics, paragraphs, or even individual sentences or single terms. Generate a single XML component and leverage its repeated utilization across various products in your portfolio.
SiteFusion offers collaborative authoring tools and workflow management features foster better communication and coordination among all users:
A few examples:
- Users can provide feedback, ask questions, or offer suggestions directly within SiteFusion.
- Modifications to content components are tracked, allowing users to review versions and revert changes when needed.
- Different team members are assigned roles with specific permissions. This ensures that individuals have access only to the information relevant to their roles, maintaining security while facilitating collaboration.
- Users assign responsibilities within the platform, and automated notifications reduce the risk of miscommunication by keeping everyone informed of tasks, deadlines, and changes.
- By using Fonto authors and editors can write collaboratively within the same document at the same time.
Automation & AI
Automation and artificial intelligence (AI) have become buzzwords in discussions, and their incorporation is increasingly sought after. In the realm of content management, integrating automation and AI services is not just desirable; it’s crucial. At SiteFusion, we take pride in our commitment to leveraging AI services since 2018. Our dedication is reflected in partnerships with technology providers, such as PoolParty and Semaphore, whose AI services seamlessly integrate into SiteFusion via APIs. Leverage their services for knowledge graph management, taxonomy, metadata management, semantic tagging, and intelligent data organization.
As businesses expand, so do their content management requirements. SiteFusion is built with scalability in mind, accommodating the growing content needs of organizations. This ensures that your CCMS investment is future-proof. We are committed to staying ahead of industry trends. Our CCMS is continuously updated to incorporate the latest technological advancements, ensuring that our clients benefit from innovations in content management.
If you have any questions about how we could help you manage your conent with a component content management system, feel free to email us!